Hospice of North Iowa invites you to remember your loved ones or honor those living with a light on the Tree of Life. With a donation of any amount, a light is placed on a Tree of Life and “brought to light” symbolizing the presence of those honored and remembered. Names of those remembered and honored are listed at the tree lighting service specified by the donor. In addition, a holiday ornament is provided to each donor that attends a Tree of Life service. Please join us this year for the tree lighting service in your area.
Tree of Life Services during 2017:
- Osage – Nov. 27, 6:00 p.m., Alliance Church, 726 State St.
- Charles City – Dec. 4, 6:00 p.m., St. John’s Lutheran Church, 200 S. Main St.
- Forest City – Dec. 4, 6:00 p.m., TSB Bank Community Room, 101 HWY 69 N.
- Iowa Falls – Dec 5, 6:00 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 619 Main St.
- Mason City – Dec. 7, 6:00 p.m., Music Man Square, 308 S. Pennsylvania Ave.
- Hampton – Dec. 10, 6:00 p.m., St. Paul Evangelical Church, 17 2nd St. NE
- Clear Lake – Dec. 11, 6:00 p.m., The Dock, 500 Main Ave.
- Lake Mills – Dec. 14, 6:00 p.m., Salem Lutheran Church, 401 S. Lake St.